This week has been super insane. I’m so glad it’s the weekend.
1. I’m planning our 10-year high school reunion and that has taken up a good chunk of my week. It’s kind of like planning a wedding except you have to actually listen to other people’s opinions and you have no idea how many people are going to come. We finally secured a venue this week so I feel like a huge weight has been lifted on me.
2. A water main broke in our neighborhood and we didn’t have water for an entire afternoon and evening one night. What does one do when she doesn’t have any water? Think about water. I’ve never thought so much about drink water, washing my hands, taking a shower or doing laundry in my whole life.
3. We ordered a new duvet insert! It came yesterday. We haven’t put it on the bed yet but we’re excited.
4. I’m really excited it’s the new year and I’m finished with school. I feel like it is the beginning of a new and improved life for me! I have spent the past 2 weeks being able to actually focus on only work when I’m at work and doing things I enjoy when I’m at home, like reading and cooking. I really want to get back into photography and playing my guitar again.
5. I’m still working on my new blog. The big roadblock right now is coming up with a name! My husband, friends and I have come up with a few clever names and they all have been taken so far :(