Join Nourished with PCOS
An 8-Week Group Coaching Program
Designed to Help You Thrive with PCOS
What if I said you could learn how to manage insulin resistance, reduce chronic fatigue, overcome binge eating, and eliminate carb/sugar cravings without going on another diet?
Hey, I’m Sam a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and PCOS Expert.
Join me for an 8-week group coaching program where I’ll share what you can do to improve your labs, decrease your cravings, and heal binge eating!
The most amazing part? This program doesn’t require you to restrict yourself from any foods. Instead, we’ll focus on what we can add to your plate to help improve your lab results without fixating on what the scale says!
Our next group starts mid-March!
“I come from a long-term macro/calorie counting background so it was really scary to [give that up]. I was worried I might make my labs worse, but in fact, SAM WAS RIGHT, everything improved.
My A1c improved quite a bit which was amazing, I was able to enjoy outings freely with my family without counting or tracking, and really just engage in life! This is a great program if you are ready to put down dieting and just learn to eat.”
Sarah, Former Group Coaching Graduate
Nourished with PCOS is for You If…
- You were diagnosed with PCOS and told to “come back when you want to get pregnant” but your lab results show you’re in the prediabetic range and you’re worried about it progressing into type 2 diabetes
- You were told to “just lose weight” but dieting only leads you to binge because you have constant sugar and carb cravings you can’t ignore
- You feel like you’re in a slump because you have low energy/fatigue practically every day
- You don’t know how to eat without following a diet but you’ve heard me talk about intuitive eating and you’re ready to embrace it!
After helping hundreds of people learn how to thrive with PCOS, I want you to know you can get your labs, especially your A1c, into the normal range without going on a restrictive diet. When your blood sugar levels are stable your intense cravings for sugar/carbs will go away and your energy levels will increase!
Join me in the 8-week Nourished with PCOS group coaching program
to learn how to accomplish all of this!
Our next group starts mid-March!
“I had a few light bulb moments during the program where I realized the way I was feeling was actually connected to PCOS. Sam helped me realize I need to let go of what I think I should do surrounding food and exercise. [After doing that] my A1c dropped from an 8.1 to 6.8 in 4 months!”
Former Group Coaching Graduate
A Look Inside the Program
Here’s everything you’ll get access to when you join the 8-week
Nourished with PCOS group coaching program!
Weekly Group Calls
You’ll get a 60-minute group coaching session with Sam each week.
- We’ll discuss topics around how to address PCOS symptoms while maintaining a healthy relationship with food
- Bring your individual questions to receive support
- Calls are recorded if you can’t make it live
Access to the Nourished with PCOS Learning Modules
8 video modules that teach you how to improve hormone imbalances without dieting covering topics like:
- Understanding what causes cravings
- How to balance your meals to avoid insulin spikes
- How to stop binge eating
A Copy of the Nourished with PCOS Workbook & Other Helpful Guides
Handouts and guides will help you navigate your journey with ease.
- 100-page workbook that includes activities for managing your PCOS
- A breakfast guide, lunch/dinner guide, and snack guide
- Recipe booklet, lab guide, and supplement cheat sheet
Inside this private community you’ll receive unlimited support and motivation between calls.
- Ask Sam questions and receive feedback
- Connect with other group members in a shame-free environment
- Share recipes, tips, and advice with others who are working towards the same goals
Access to the PCOS Nutrition Library
Your one-stop reference point for information on topics such as:
- PCOS and other medical conditions like hypothyroidism or ADHD
- PCOS and a vegan or vegetarian diet
- Addressing specific symptoms like hair loss and acne
BONUS: 8-Weeks of Access to the PCOS Food Freedom Collective
After the Nourished with PCOS program ends, your journey continues in the Food Freedom Collective:
- 2 months of access to the collective, a private alumni community
- Monthly support calls with Sam
- Occasional guest speakers on topics like body image, ADHD, and body movement
You can stay in the collective after your first two months for just $97 per month.
Join Today and You’ll Get 16 Weeks of Support
8 weeks in Nourished with PCOS + 8 weeks in the PCOS Food Freedom Collective
Our next group starts mid-March
What Graduates of Nourished with PCOS Have Achieved
Graduates of this program have learned how to stop stressing about the scale while still lowering their A1c into the normal range, reducing their cholesterol, improving their fatty liver, and overcoming binge eating so they can thrive with PCOS!!
Frequently Asked Questions
I was diagnosed with prediabetes or type 2 diabetes, will this help me lower my A1c?
Yes! Nourished with PCOS includes nutrition information for balancing blood sugars and improving glucose and A1c levels. Sam also has experience working in a diabetes center.
I have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, elevated liver enzymes, Hashimotos, or another health condition, can I still join?
Absolutely. This program will help you manage secondary conditions that are related to PCOS. By the end of the program, many graduates find that these other conditions are vastly improved.
Will my insurance cover this?
No, but you can use your HSA/FSA cards if your plan covers this type of service.
How much weight will I lose in this program?
This program is for those who want to improve their PCOS symptoms and labwork without having discussions about weight. If it’s important to you to lose weight, this program would not be a good fit for you. If you are ready to explore health beyond the scale, make peace with your body, and improve your PCOS symptoms, this program is for you!
I’m not a US resident, can I still apply?
We are accepting group members from the US, Canada, and the UK with the understanding that all materials, lab conversions, and brand recommendations are created by a team based in the U.S.
A Note from Sam
Hey there, I’m so glad you found your way to the Nourished with PCOS program.
I created this 8-week group coaching program because so many people I speak with are put on the pill and metformin and then sent on their way, while others are told to just lose weight to manage their PCOS.
That leaves most of my clients with unanswered questions like:
How do I lower my A1c when I constantly crave carbs and sugar?
What should I eat to improve my labs without dieting?
How do I stop binge eating?
What can I do to stop feeling tired all the time?
You’ll find the answer to these questions and more inside Nourished with PCOS!
Join Nourished with PCOS Today
Choose Your Payment Plan
- Weekly coaching calls
- Access to learning modules
- Nourished with PCOS workbook
- Meal guides
- Lab guide
- Supplement cheat sheet
Or 5 payments of $299
- Everything included in the Nourished with PCOS program
- 3 private sessions with Sam
- Unlimited private text/voice note support with Sam via Voxer
Or 5 payments of $399
Our next group starts mid-March
What You’ll Get inside Nourished with PCOS
- Weekly group coaching calls with Sam to learn how to manage your PCOS
- Access to on-demand learning modules you can watch or listen to on topics such as how to balance your meals to avoid insulin spikes and how to stop binge eating with PCOS
- A free copy of the Nourished with PCOS Workbook
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack guides to help you balance your hormones
- A lab guide and supplement cheat sheet to help you understand what is causing your fatigue, hair loss, facial hair growth, and other symptoms
- Access to a private community to connect with Sam and others in the group to receive support between calls
- Entry into the PCOS Nutrition Library for comprehensive information on requested topics not covered in the core learning modules
- BONUS: After you graduate from the Nourished with PCOS program, you’ll get an additional 8 weeks of support in the PCOS Food Freedom Collective
You’ll Learn How To:
- Reduce your A1c and improve your lab results
- Get better sleep to overcome chronic fatigue
- Ditch restrictive diets and eat intuitively
- Overcoming cravings that lead to binge eating
- Heal your relationship with your food and your body
How amazing does that sound? If you are ready to explore health beyond the scale, make peace with your body, and improve your PCOS symptoms, this program is for you!