Wanting to truly make an impact on clients’ lives in a non-traditional setting? This position is for you.
This is a unique opportunity to join the G&G Nutrition Co. team as a virtual associate registered dietitian. We are a nutrition coaching company that specializes in non-diet nutrition coaching for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Our mission is to help those with PCOS who are tired of dieting and feeling shame over their bodies find balance and harmony with nutrition, hormones, body and life. We teach clients how to improve insulin resistance, lower inflammation and address physical symptoms of PCOS using a weight-inclusive, non-diet approach to nutrition.
We believe in a client-centered approach that is full of compassion and empathy.
Some of your most important qualifications:
You take a HAES-aligned approach to nutrition and wellness and understand how negatively impactful weight-centric care can be on overall health.
You’re well-versed in intuitive eating principles and feel comfortable applying them to medical nutrition therapy.
You are creative and have strong execution strengths. You love to bring ideas and concepts to life with handouts, worksheets and written materials for clients.
You like to write and do well with spelling, grammar and punctuation.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an environment where there are shifts and pivots with services to provide an amazing client experience.
You have an interest in reproductive health, especially PCOS.
You’re excited to grow within our team rather than start your own business.
You are a registered dietitian with at least one year of counseling experience. A certification in intuitive eating and/or experience with marketing is an added bonus.
As an associate dietitian, you’ll provide strong support to the CEO. A few areas where you’ll dig in:
- Creation of client materials, including but not limited to: slides for presentations, handouts, workbooks, recipe guides and flexible meal plans.
- Assistance with the PCOS Food Freedom Program: includes but is not limited to moderating the online community, answering client questions, leading group calls / office hours.
- Writing blog posts for the PCOS Food Freedom website.
- Writing and scheduling newsletters for the PCOS Food Freedom email list.
- Administrative support of the PCOS Food Freedom Program. This includes but is not limited to onboarding and offboarding clients as they move through the program and answering customer service emails.
- Assistant and support with day-to-day operations as needed. This may include proof-reading a document, providing feedback on a project, and brainstorming ideas.
- Assistance with social media management: creating posts in canva, writing captions and scheduling posts in social media software.
- Full compliance with the RDN code of ethics and professional expectations from CDR.
Job Type: Part- time, 25 hours per week with opportunity to increase.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-1pm EST with 1-3 evening evenings per month. Flexibility in the schedule may be possible for the right candidate.
Location: Virtual, must be located within the United States
- Paid holidays
- Reimbursement for annual CDR registration fees
- Continuing education reimbursement
Please click on the link to fill out an application.