It’s really hard to believe I have been a nutrition private practice owner for over 5 years! I officially “launched” my business in January 2017 after months of planning, and I’m really proud of what I’ve built!
Having my own business has been wild but also incredibly rewarding. Of course I love the unlimited income possibilities, but I also value the flexibility in my schedule and the impact I’m able to make on clients’ lives (something I truly didn’t feel like I was doing when I worked in the hospital).
But running a nutrition private practice as a dietitian has also been a learning experience. No one teaches you business skills in nutrition school! I have learned so much from so many other amazing nutrition entrepreneurs and I hope this information may help some of you!
Business Coaching Services
I have really loved connecting with other registered dietitians who are looking to start or grow their own nutrition private practice. If you feel stuck in your business and want some insight and inspiration in how to move forward, I’d love to help you!
Feeling a little stuck in your business and wishing you had someone to bounce ideas off of? Let’s spend an hour together strategizing on how to help you move forward! I can help you with anything from social media marketing, booking more clients, creating aligned services, or mindset help.
This service is perfect for someone who is ready to do things on their own but just needs a little help with strategy.
1:1 Business Coaching
Have you started your nutrition private practice but are feeling a little stuck on what steps to take next?
Are all of your basics set up and now you’re ready to book more clients?
Do you wish you had support and accountability from someone who’s been there to help you reach your goals?
If you answered yes to these questions then my 3-month coaching package is for you. This offer provides unlimited support to help you grow and thrive in your business!
Tools I use in my nutrition private practice
- Books I like: I keep track of them here
- Phone: Google Voice
- Business cards and marketing material: VistaPrint
- Bulk printing material: Staples.com
- Website: self-hosted wordpress (.org, NOT .com)
- Website Host: Siteground
- EMR and Scheduling: Practice Better
- Online Course: Kajabi
Blog posts about starting a nutrition private practice:
- The day I launched my private practice
- Quitting my full-time job
- What I’ve learned 6 months after starting a nutrition private practice (June 2017)
- 1 Year Anniversary of starting a private practice (January 2018)
- 2 Years of Starting a Private Practice
- NEW: 5 Years of a Nutrition Private Practice
- Tools and tips for dietitian entrepreneurs
- Why I dropped all of my contract jobs in 2018
- 3 Marketing Opportunities I Passed Up On
- Why you need to find your niche
- My experience using a professional branding company