It’s really hard to believe I have been a nutrition private practice owner for over 6 years! I officially “launched” my business in January 2017 after months of planning, and I’m really proud of what I’ve built!
Having my own business has been wild but also incredibly rewarding. Of course I love the unlimited income possibilities, but I also value the flexibility in my schedule and the impact I’m able to make on clients’ lives (something I truly didn’t feel like I was doing when I worked in the hospital).
But running a nutrition private practice as a dietitian has also been a learning experience. No one teaches you business skills in nutrition school! I have learned so much from so many other amazing nutrition entrepreneurs and I hope this information may help some of you!
Dietitian Business Coaching Services
One of the best investments you can ever make in your business is coaching from an experienced dietitian to help you develop a strategy and action steps for how to grow your business. I have always invested in a coach and wouldn’t be where I am without one.
I’m excited to share that I now offer dietitian business coaching services!
If you feel stuck in your nutrition business and want some support in how to move forward, then I’d love to help you! I have 2 options business coaching:
1. Schedule a 90-Minute Coaching Intensive
This dietitian business coaching intensive is perfect for you if you would love to strategize with a coach without the commitment of ongoing business coaching.
In this nutrition coaching intensive, topics I commonly help my registered dietitians with include:
- How to get started building a business while working clinical
- Attracting your most dreamy clients to fill up your schedule
- Social media strategy to convert your audience into customers on Instagram
- Creating aligned services if something about your current offer or ideal client feels a little “off”
- Scaling your services so that you’re not constantly trading time for money
This service is perfect for someone who is motivated to do things on your own but just wants help coming up with an action plan.
2. Apply for my 3-Month Business Coaching Program
My business coaching program is for the dietitian who wants unlimited support as you work on your goals. This offer includes 1:1 sessions with me and unlimited Voxer voice messaging support in-between sessions.
Click below to learn more about apply.
Tools I use in my nutrition private practice
- Books I like: I keep track of them here
- Phone: Google Voice
- Business cards and marketing material: VistaPrint
- Bulk printing material: Staples.com
- Website: self-hosted wordpress (.org, NOT .com)
- Website Host: Siteground
- EMR and Scheduling: Practice Better
- Online Course: Kajabi
Blog posts about starting a nutrition private practice:
- The day I launched my private practice
- Quitting my full-time job
- What I’ve learned 6 months after starting a nutrition private practice (June 2017)
- 1 Year Anniversary of starting a private practice (January 2018)
- 2 Years of Starting a Private Practice
- NEW: 5 Years of a Nutrition Private Practice
- Tools and tips for dietitian entrepreneurs
- Why I dropped all of my contract jobs in 2018
- 3 Marketing Opportunities I Passed Up On
- Why you need to find your niche
- My experience using a professional branding company